Terms & Conditions
Site and Contents
The content of website pages is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
The term 'ClickORent Private Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the ClickORent Private Limited. whose registered office is ‘ClickORent Private Limited., No 405, 4th Floor, Lotus Plaza, 30 Meter Road, Gotri, Vadodara, Gujarat - 390019.' The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The customer shall pay the taxi fare, parking charges, additional night charges (where applicable, Night charges applicable between 10PM – 5AM) and any fee or levy presently payable or here in after imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi Services;
- The customer shall pay your remaining amount before the end of your journey as per our terms.
- The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Company is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- The customer also agrees to that:
- ○ The cab will not be used for wedding, reception or party purposes where the cab needs to be decorated. Please call our call centre for such services.
- ○ Extra charge may be levied for certain destinations and / or routes especially through hilly or mountainous areas and / or char dham yatra and / or Hemkunt Sahib.
- ○ Extra night driving charges may be levied if the driver is asked to drive between 10PM to 6AM.
- ○ Air conditioner may be switched off during cab is travelling through hilly or mountainous areas
- ○ The cab engine may be switched off while waiting
- The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
- ○ Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance, Littering the Taxi;
- ○ Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi;
- ○ Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi;
- ○ Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab;
- Asking the driver to board more passengers than the seating capacity in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
- The Services will meet the customer's requirements;
- Before start journey please check valid Id Proof of driver and upload with app.
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Company or due to the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
- The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- If any passenger misses the train or flight or bus, Company will not be liable for any compensation, only customer is responsible for managing his trip/travel timely. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
- The Customer shall indemnify Company from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Company may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand on the Company.
- The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of taxis booked by the Customer.
- The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the taxi/cab during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Company of the same in writing within 12 hours of using the taxi or the Services of Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the taxis. However, the Company encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any taxi that you may have hired using the Company's Services.
- The Company shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Company's website at www.clickorent.com on the date that Company may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any taxis nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Company disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike.
- The Company have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Company may send regular Email or SMS updates to the mail ids or mobile numbers registered with it.
- For one way bookings, pickup would be done only from the scheduled pickup address. Multiple pickups wouldn't be done.
For one way bookings, drop will be done only on the scheduled drop address. Multiple drop will be done only if it's on the way of scheduled drop address.
**Note - In emergency cases the taxi driver will charge extra amount that cannot be negotiated.
Driver / Agent Content
ClickORent Private Limited. (“Company”) Which is registered under sub-section (2) of section 7 of the Companies Act, 2013, office is situated at 405, 4th Floor Lotus Plaza, 30 Meter road, Gotri, Vadodara, Gujarat 390019, ClickORent Private Limited. is involved in the business of providing online rental service for local and outstation taxis via website www.clickorent.com / mobile app / mobile call / email or another methods. ClickORent Private Limited. requires qualified drivers and taxi operators to deliver the Services satisfactorily. This Company operates in the name of ClickORent Private Limited. It provide rental services across over India.
You, (“Operator/Partner”), have represented to the Company that you are desirous of acting as the outstation taxi partner for the Company as a third party service provider and have also represented to the Company that you have the necessary skills, experience, permits and expertise required for serving the Company’s customers.
- This agreement will be start after checking all the necessary documents and physical verification. There is some security fee for every new Taxi signup which is refundable after six month business.
- You have in possession, a road worthy vehicle which is fit to drive, and has all valid documentation as described below :
- ○ Vehicle registration certificate.
- ○ Vehicle insurance certificate.
- ○ Driver’s Driving license (Driver is the person who will be assigned to the attached vehicle which will be used for serving the company’s customers)
- ○ Driver age should not below 18 Years.
- ○ Driver police verification / Badge
- ○ Vehicle Fitness Certificate and Tax certificate.
- The Registration Data provided by You must be accurate, correct, current and true. We shall bear no liability for false, old or incorrect Registration Data provided by You. Further,
- ClickORent Private Limited. is not responsible for any loss, damage, accidental, physical injury etc suffered by the customer or driver while availing its services.
- In case of any misconduct or misbehaviour by the customer the Driver should immediately report to the support team of ClickORent Private Limited. at 09377 249 249 and share the experience while mentioning the booking confirmation number (Booking ID).
- In case Driver vehicle reach delay on pickup location without any prior notice or if we receive any kind of valid complain from customer with valid reason, there will be penalty which will be effect on security deposit.
- When Driver will pickup customer from pickup location, driver need to show his Driving licence to customer and he should also check a valid id proof from the customer, then upload it to app before start journey for security reasons.
- If Customer want to change destination in half way before change this ride to another destination you have to notify ClickORent Private Limited Support.
- ClickORent Private Limited reserve the right to terminate the Merchant Account at any time if We have reason to believe that a Merchant Account is being used by a person who is not eligible. If we receive regular camplaints from customers we can terminate your agreement.
If you are eligible for refunds based on the “Cancellation and Returns” policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 08000 338 338.
Cancellation and Returns
You may cancel your booking 24 hour prior to the time of journey, without any cancellation charges for all services. In case cancellation or shorting of the trip is requested within 24 hours of the pick-up time, then following rules will apply:
- If Cancellation before 2 hour prior of pickup time of journey 50% of advance amount will be refunded.
- If Cancellation within 2 hours of pickup time of journey there will be no refund.
Popular Routes in India-Taxi Service Nainital to Ranikhet
-Taxi Service pune to shirdi
-Car Rental Taxi pune to mumbai
-Rental Car Booking thane to pune
-Car Hire Booking Jaipur to ahmedabad
-Taxi Booking Delhi to Bengaluru(Bangalore)
-Taxi service Bengaluru(Bangalore) to mysuru
-Taxi hire Booking Bengaluru(Bangalore) to ooty
-Online Taxi Booking ahmedabad to Diu
-Online Taxi Booking pune to goa
-Taxi hire Booking Bengaluru(Bangalore) to kodaikanal
-Car Rental Taxi chennai to Bengaluru(Bangalore)
-Online Taxi Booking Goa to belgaum
-Taxi hire Booking mumabi to goa